ContractRoom User Guide#
This guide explains all the functions you can perform as a ContractRoom user, some general concepts used in the platform, how to perform different actions according to your role, and how to collaborate with other people within ContractRoom, among other features.
This document explains how users can take advantage of ContractRoom's functionalities to improve their contracting process.
The following sections will guide you through the most common use cases and functionalities.
- How to Create an Agreement
- How to Create a Record
- How to Submit a Request
- How to Attach Files to Your Agreements
- Reviewing, Accepting, and Rejecting Changes in a Document
- How to Review and Negotiate Your Agreements
- How to Review Your Agreement Status
- How to Create a Negotiation Team
- How to Cancel an Agreement and Withdrawing from a Negotiation
- How to Complete an Agreement Manually
- Showing History of Agreement Changes
- How to Send Reminders to Counterparties
- Understanding the Deviation Report
- How to Use Task Queues
- How to Sign Your Agreement With DocuSign
- Appendix A: Contract Editor
- Appendix B: Start New Agreement Dialog Box Options
You can learn more about the concepts in this guide and the overall functionalities of ContractRoom in the ContractRoom Concepts Guide.