Release Notes v3.12.0#
About This Release#
This release has a new feature and changes that extend the usability of the platform, extend the identification of similar Documents, improve the negotiation flow, and fix bugs.
- Users can use queues to assign approvers. This feature allows assigning teams to approve changes, instead of assigning specific users.
- Teams can use the queues feature to prioritize, distribute, and assign the approval of Agreements
- The platform adds a duplicate handling feature when using a direct link. This feature prevents users from creating duplicate Documents.
- When users upload PDF files, the platform now performs a full validation of the file.
- Updated the contracting workflow. Users must finish editing a section before sending the Agreement to a counterparty.
- Users with the necessary permissions could not download reports that used special characters in their filters.
- Using Number or Date tags to filter their Agreement list was not showing all the results.
- An "Access Denied" message was appearing when opening some Agreements.
- Users had issues uploading files to the platform.