Release Notes v3.10.0#
About This Release#
This release has new features and changes that extend the usability of the platform with new integrations, improve the negotiation process, add new collaboration options, and fix the behavior of the tables in the Agreements.
- Integration with the BriefBox platform is now available. This allows users to send Agreement requests to the BriefBox platform.
- Users can now collaborate between team members when creating Agreement requests, before sending to a queue of the Request Management (Queues) feature.
- Information filled in the Start New Document dialog box when creating an Agreement is now available for any Child Agreements of that Agreement.
- Date tags working as intended when generating reports.
- Fixed errors when using the paste dialog to paste text copied from Microsoft Word.
- Fixed behavior when pasting, editing, and deleting tables in the text editor.